At some point in our lives we all need a helping hand.
Amanda (pictured) arrived in Birmingham at a time in her life when she needed someone to come alongside her. BCM supported her by giving her a furniture starter-pack and food. She is now in her own accommodation.
‘I moved to Birmingham after struggling with and overcoming an addiction. BCM helped to furnish my new accommodation when I had nothing. Now I am a volunteer at the Mission helping others in need.’
This Christmas we need your help to support the many people in our city who are ‘just about managing’.
Your gift will enable us to express God’s love in a practical way to people in need, regardless of colour, creed, race or gender.
Thank you so much for making this possible.
With your help we will:
- Provide scores of food parcels to the hungry
- Give toys and gifts to over 3,000 children
- Feed homeless people at our Care Centre
- Provide a Christmas meal for many lonely elderly
- Supply starter packs to those being rehoused
- Clothe those who own very little